Jonathan Ferrari and Neil Cuggy co-founded Goodfood in 2014 with the goal of changing the way Canadians cook in mind. The company operated for a few months under the name Culiniste to then change for a name that represents better its Canadian presence and growth aspirations: Goodfood Market. Passionate about both food and technology from a young age, our founders took advantage of their finance backgrounds to challenge the current status quo existing in the food industry. Born out of a goal to get more people to prepare delicious and healthy meals at home, today Goodfood is a team of 150 passionate individuals planning, preparing and delivering delicious meals weekly across Quebec and Ontario. In 2016, Goodfood was recognized by the magazine Canadian Business as a pioneer in digital commerce innovation.
1. CUSTOMER-CENTRIC: The Goodfood team makes our members' satisfaction its priority. Regardless of the role within the company, we know the importance of keeping the member at the center of our attention. Each employee in their own way participates in this common goal.
2. ENTREPRENEUR SPIRIT: The Goodfood team has an entrepreneurial spirit enabling it accomplish daily challenges responsibly and autonomously daily challenges. We know when it's time to be confident and strong but also when to be humble, learn from our mistakes and innovate.
3. BE AN AMBASSADOR: The Goodfood team consists of excellent ambassadors for the company and the brand. We believe in the strength of the product and the concept and we naturally positively speak about it as we share this common passion for Good food!
4. CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE: The Goodfood team is continuously improving. We know the importance of moving quickly, being proactive and constantly improving to stay competitive in the market. This, on a personal level as much as on a professional level.
5. DO MORE WITH LESS: The Goodfood team can do more with less. We share a ``Roll-up our sleeves`` attitude and do not hesitate to suggest creative solutions that require less resources to achieve the same incredible results.
If you don't see the right job opening here, click the Register button to sign up for our Talent Network and access to other jobs at our company.
You are passionate about cooking or our product?
You want to make a difference within a startup ?
You want to have a direct impact on the company's results?
You want to be part of the culinary revolution ?
You prefer to use your skills to benefit a company who keeps social responsibility at the core of their business?
You prefer a company that values honesty and transparency?
You want challenges that are out of the ordinary ?
Competitive Group Insurance plan.
'No questions asked' Personal days
Employee discount on products.
Monthly bonus program for all employees
To receive information about future opportunities with us, please enter your email below.