Jonathan Ferrari and Neil Cuggy co-founded Goodfood in 2014 with the goal of changing the way Canadians cook. The company operated for a few months under the name Culiniste to then change for a name that represents better our Canadian presence and growth aspirations: Goodfood Market. Passionate about both food and technology from a young age, our founders have put their finance backgrounds to use aiming to challenge the status quo in the food industry. Born out of a goal to get more people preparing delicious and healthy meals at home, today Goodfood is a team of 70 people delivering delicious meals weekly across Quebec and Ontario. In 2016, Goodfood was recognized by the magazine Canadian Business as a pioneer in digital commerce innovation.
1. CUSTOMER-CENTRIC: The Goodfood team makes the satisfaction of our members its priority. Regardless of the role within the company, we know the importance of keeping the member at the center of our attention. Each in its own way participates in this common goal.
2. ENTREPRENEUR SPIRIT: The Goodfood team has an entrepreneurial spirit helping it accomplish responsibly and autonomously daily challenges. We know when it's time to be confident and strong but also when to learn humbly from our mistakes and innovate.
3. BE AN AMBASSADOR: The Goodfood team consists of excellent ambassadors for the company and the brand. We believe in the strength of the product and the concept and we naturally positively speak about it as we share this common passion for Good food!
4. CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE: The Goodfood team is improving continuously. We know the importance of moving quickly, be proactive and constantly improve to stay competitive on the market. This, on a personal level as much as on a professional level.
5. DO MORE WITH LESS: The Goodfood team can do more with less. We share a ``Roll-up sleeves`` attitude and do not hesitate to suggest creative solutions that require less resources to achieve the same incredible results.
If you don't see the right job opening here, click the Register button to sign up for our Talent Network and access to other jobs at our company.
You are passionate about cooking or our product?
You want to make a difference witin a Startup company ?
You want to have a direct impact on the company's results?
You want to be part of the culinary revolution underway?
You prefer to use your skills to the benefit of a company with social responsibilities at the core of its business model ?
You prefer by far a company that values honesty and transparency? (B-Corp)
You want challenges that are out of the ordinary and silos imposed by larger companies?
Competitive Group Insurance plan.
No questions asked Personal days.
Gym membership discount.
Employee discount on products.
Monthly bonus program for all employees (Get in the game)
To receive information about future opportunities with us, please enter your email below.