- Full-time permanent role, multiple positions available
- Monday to Friday, year-round work, with lots of opportunity for overtime
- $25-$35/hour commensurate with experience
- Full benefits, RSP, profit sharing, health spending account, and vacation
- Relocation assistance provided if coming from out of province
In your next job, you want a few key things: steady, full time work; to be part of a fun and hardworking team; room for growth.
We’re CanWest Concrete Cutting and Coring, the industry’s most trusted and reliable concrete cutting, demolition and excavation experts.
We are currently looking for multiple Concrete Cutters to work in British Columbia.
If you’re the type of person who loves doing hands-on work in a fact-paced environment, this is the job for you.
Your tasks will include:
- Complete work orders according to customer specifications
- Operate a variety of concrete saws and drills in a safe manner
- Maintain equipment, including minor repairs, lubrication, and blade/bit changes
- Remove concrete material and debris from work sites
Working with CanWest Concrete:
With state-of-the-art equipment, environmentally sound practices, and 24/7 service, we’ve built a legacy of excellence. And because we’re growing rapidly, you will have lots of room for growth and advancement. This is not just a job – it’s the start of a career.
- Great hourly wage + overtime, benefits, RSP, profit sharing, health spending, vacation
- Steady year-round work
- Room for growth advancement – with experience, you’ll have the chance to move to different roles like lead hand, coordinator, or even to different areas of the business
- Relocation assistance if coming from out of province
- Valid driver's licence with clean abstract
- Strong mechanical aptitude and safety oriented
- Able to lift & move 50lbs or more independently
- Willing to work in weather conditions that may be adverse (hot/cold/rain)
- Ability to work days/nights/weekends
- Proficiency with slab saws, wall saws, core drills, and hand saws
- Experience working in concrete or construction
- Ability to operate a bobcat and excavator would be a bonus
How to Apply:
Our online application gives you the chance to apply as more than just a resume. We’ll assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, which should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll be able to view your results.
We strive to build diverse teams that reflect the community, and encourage applications from underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us using the “Help” button.
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment and look forward to hearing from you.
You are applying for:
CanWest Concrete Cutting & Coring