Your opportunity starts with us
A unique and exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Software Developer with Binary Stream Software Inc., one of the fastest growing Tech Companies in BC!
Are you driven to succeed especially in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative environment? Do you have a passion to continuously look for ways to improve to add value? Do you have ERP experience or a background in accounting? Then join an established and award-winning team at Binary Stream Software!
- 3+ years’ experience as a Software Developer.
- Previous experience with ERP software ie. Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, or in-house built.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Loves working in a fast-paced environment that follows agile and lean methodologies
- Experience working collaboratively to produce results.
- Love to continually learn, applies learning quickly, and is motivated to contribute to the company long term.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver successful results.
- Passion for accountability and adding value.
- Wants a great environment to work!
- Experience with SQL Server, .NET, C#, and other MS tools
- Strong English communication skills – both written and verbal
Why join us? We are ranked as one of BC Business Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Software Companies” and one of the 2018 “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC” by Business in Vancouver! We are still growing due to our goal of worldwide demand for our available Dynamics 365 solutions! This means great opportunities to develop and grow your career long term with us, and we provide a great place to work, where everyone feels engaged and appreciated! Our success is defined by our collaborative culture because our teams value coming into our office every morning, connecting, and working together to create solutions!
We are a gold-certified Independent Software Vendor for Microsoft, creating add-on solutions to enhance the accounting capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics ERP. Binary Stream solutions help organizations facing complex accounting challenges to achieve Tier 1 ERP capabilities without upgrading or adding additional accounting staff. We help make critical business processes scalable, easier to manage and increase savings of hundreds of thousands of dollars! Our solutions have been a key element in the Microsoft Dynamics ERP ecosystem for decades. At Binary Stream, we know that achieving these results takes a world class team. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Here’s what you will do:
Reporting to the Team Lead, the Software Developer is responsible for the efficient design and delivery of high quality software solutions that integrate with Microsoft Business Solutions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Full lifecycle application development tailoring software solutions, customizations and enhancements for customers using Microsoft Business Solutions
- Development of high quality code.
- Investigating, analyzing and replicating issues and providing support to customers.
- Testing and analyzing for operational functionality of solutions; delivery of finished products and implementation.
- Strong software development experience, with the ability to use development tools including Microsoft.NET to develop software on top of Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
- Strong database knowledge, in-depth understanding of MS SQL server and able to use transact – SQL to develop stored procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related business discipline, and or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Working knowledge of ERP software.
- Accounting certification is an asset.
- Experience working in an agile fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
A great place to work where the CEO knows your name! You will be challenged to achieve, grow and develop. Throughout the year you will laugh often and have the option to participate in many company activities.
Grab a snack or a coffee from our staff kitchen! Join our running club and try to beat the CEO in the Vancouver Sun Run, or sign up to play basketball with your coworkers. Foodies will enjoy the regular potlucks, picnics, and lunch & learns. For those outdoors people, there’s the occasional hike or canoeing day too!
Binary Stream offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Extended Health and Dental, 3 weeks’ vacation, RRSP Program, and Tuition Assistance Program.
We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where our employees can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
We encourage you to check out our reviews on Glassdoor!
Join Our Team
Qualified candidates are invited to send a copy of their cover letter and resume to our HR Team.
Note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruitment agencies please.
Applicants under consideration will be required to undergo a Criminal Records Search and an Education Verification.
Apply For This Job:
Powered by Fitzii