QA Analyst Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (remote or onsite)
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
(Remote or onsite)
We are seeking experienced Dynamics AX and/ or Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (F&O) QA Analysts to join our growing team!
Choose your next career with us by working remotely (anywhere across Canada) or onsite, at our new Burnaby office.
Are you driven to succeed, especially in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative environment?
Do you have passion to continuously look for ways to improve, to add value, and to demonstrate great results?
Are you looking for a great working environment with a team of committed and passionate people who have a strong work ethic, love their job, and enjoy autonomy in the workplace?
Then join an established and award-winning team at Binary Stream Software!
Why join us? We are ranked as one of BC Business Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Software Companies” and one of the 2018 “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC” by Business in Vancouver! We are still growing due to our goal of worldwide demand for our available Dynamics 365 solutions! This means great opportunities to develop and grow your career long term with us and we provide a great place to work where everyone feels engaged and appreciated! Our success is defined by our collaborative culture because our teams value coming into our office every morning, connecting and working together to create solutions!
We are a gold-certified Independent Software Vendor for Microsoft, creating add-on solutions to enhance the accounting capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics ERP. Binary Stream solutions help organizations facing complex accounting challenges to achieve Tier 1 ERP capabilities without upgrading or adding additional accounting staff. We help make critical business processes scalable, easier to manage and increase savings of hundreds of thousands of dollars! Our solutions have been a key element in the Microsoft Dynamics ERP ecosystem for decades. At Binary Stream, we know that achieving these results takes a world class team. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
- 3+ years' experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Previous experience with D365 F&O or other versions of Dynamics AX.
- Previous ERP and/ or accounting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver successful results.
- Passion for accountability and adding value.
- Loves working in a fast-paced, agile and lean environment where your performance is recognized and you would have great support to help you succeed.
- Previous experience working collaboratively to produce results.
- Loves to continually learn, applies learning quickly and is motivated to contribute to the company long term.
- Wants a great environment to work!
Reporting to the Development Team Lead, the QA Analyst is responsible for testing company software to ensure our products meet customer requirements and conform to functional design and organizational quality standards.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze customer requirements and design specifications, participate in product review meetings to provide identified suggestions and feedback.
- Build and maintain test environments and test data as needed.
- Write and maintain detailed and effective test plans.
- Maintain accurate test logs on all performed tests and related results.
- Execute functional, fix verification, regression, compatibility,system, integration,performance and usability types of testing as required.
- Conduct back-end testing, execute SQL queries and inspect data.
- Create and execute automation scripts.
- Create detailed defect reports and following up on identified defects up until complete resolution.
- Assist developers in diagnosis and replication of product defects and failures.
- Provide timely status updates to QA Lead for all assigned tasks.
- Mentor new and junior team members; act as a resource and provide them with orientation/knowledge on specific product areas; be the role model and promote communication and collaboration with the team.
- Follow established quality processes and procedures and constantly contributing to improvement of the quality standards.
- Solid understanding of quality assurance and testing methodologies relative to software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of ERP software testing experience, with a strong preference for Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations specifically, or Dynamics AX.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science, or a related business discipline, and/ or equivalent work experience.
- Financial ERP and/or accounting experience (accounting certification preferred), providing a solid foundation to effectively learn one or more Binary Stream products.
- Experience with the software development life cycle and software testing methodologies.
- Experience working in an agile fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
A great place to work where the CEO knows your name! Where there’s open communication to freely share your ideas and it’s valued. You will be challenged to achieve, grow and develop. Throughout the year you will laugh often and enjoy many fun company activities!
- Feeling hungry or thirsty? Grab a free snack or drink from our staff kitchen! We regularly offer a variety to our teams! Foodies will enjoy the regular potlucks, picnics, and lunch & learns.
- Feeling energized or need an energy boost? We support and encourage a healthy lifestyle! Join our running club and try to beat the CEO in the Vancouver Sun Run, or sign up to play basketball with your coworkers.
- Feeling you need some fresh air and sun? For those outdoors people, there’s the occasional hike or canoeing day too!
Binary Stream offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Extended Health and Dental, 3 weeks’ vacation, RRSP Program, and Tuition Assistance Program.
We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where our employees can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Join Our Team
Qualified candidates are invited to send a copy of their cover letter and resume directly to our HR Team.
Note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruitment agencies please.
Applicants under consideration will be required to undergo a Criminal Records Search and an Education Verification.
Apply For This Job:
Powered by Fitzii