Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Your opportunity starts with us!
Are you passionate about creating the best customer experience? Do you love to jump in and take initiative? A unique and exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Customer Success Manager with Binary Stream Software Inc., one of the fastest growing Tech Companies in BC!
Our ideal candidate:
- You have demonstrated customer service and relationship building skills.
- You have at least 2+ years’ experience in Customer Success or a similar role within a SaaS high tech work environment.
- You have working knowledge of ERP and/ or other accounting software products.
- You continually grow your expertise through learning and professional development.
- You display a strong sense of initiative, demonstrating passion for delivering exceptional customer service, while following best practices.
We are right for you!
Are you looking for a great working environment with a team of committed and passionate people, who have a strong work ethic, love their job, enjoy autonomy in the workplace and know they are valued?
Are you driven to succeed especially in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative environment?
Do you have passion to continuously look for ways to improve, to add value and show how you get great results?
Then join an established and award-winning team at Binary Stream Software!
Here’s what you will do:
Reporting to Director of Finance (on an interim basis), the Customer Success Manager is a key part in maintaining and building strong customer relations. The Customer Success Manager is the point of contact for customers and is accountable for regular communications with customers to resolve customer issues and pro-actively identify opportunities to meet customers’ business needs by delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively contact existing customers to ensure satisfaction, increase engagement and retention.
- Retain existing customer revenue through value driven means. For example:
- End User and Value Added Resellers (VAR) satisfaction level is known through objective measures such as Net Promoter Scores
- Knowledge of customer retention plans and risk assessment of attrition
- Resolution of customer issues
- Post sales follow up and provides concierge level service
- Work with the appropriate team members (development, professional services, sales) to resolve issues. Post sales items can include:
- Ensure new VARs receive proper orientation and on-boarding
- Ensure that any issues related to on-board new customers are addressed
- Obtain references, quotes, case studies on our products
- Identifies opportunities to upsell products and services where appropriate, collaborate with the sales team as needed
- Obtain and maintain end user detailed information knowledge base e.g. Industry, contacts, key stakeholders/decision makers related to our solution and for our projects.
- Obtain deep knowledge of flagship customers by leveraging their feedback, use of the product, suggestions for improvement and other factors in order to deliver a highly engaged member base fully utilizing the product they have invested.
- Travel to the flagship customer’s premises as needed, to engage and better understand their needs to effectively resolve issues and create growth opportunities.
- Use a proactive, solutions-oriented approach to anticipate and prevent customer pain points
- Assist with maintaining knowledge base articles and other sources as required
- Stay current with product features and improvements
- Actively contribute to the process and procedures of customer success
Technical Skills and other Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport to both customers and team members while maintaining integrity and honesty.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and outstanding phone presence with the ability to remain calm under pressure. English is mandatory, other languages will be considered an asset.
- Effective listening skills to understand needs beyond the question of the customer.
- Intermediate working knowledge Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, assessment, organizational and planning skills with proven ability to demonstrate results.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge quickly.
- Ability to build strong, collaborative relationships and partnerships with team members.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning abilities to work efficiently with customers, internal and external.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of post-secondary education, and or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success or similar role within a SaaS High Tech work environment.
- 2+ years of experience handling in/outbound calls
- Project management
- Working knowledge of ERP/accounting products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Strong aptitude for technology with some knowledge of software technical ability.
- Ability to take initiative, own processes and work independently as required
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP is a strong asset.
- Accounting certification is an asset.
- Experience working in an agile fast-paced environment.
Why join us? We are ranked as one of BC Business Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Software Companies” and one of the 2018 “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC” by Business in Vancouver. We are still growing due to worldwide demand for our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. We build products, so this is a great opportunity to develop and grow your career long term with us. We provide a great place to work where everyone feels engaged and appreciated. Our success is defined by our collaborative culture because our teams value connecting and working together to create solutions.
We are a gold-certified Independent Software Vendor for Microsoft, creating add-on solutions to enhance the accounting capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems. Binary Stream’s solutions help organizations manage complex accounting challenges without upgrading or adding additional accounting staff. We help make critical business processes scalable, easier to manage and reduce costs. Our solutions have been a key element in the Microsoft Dynamics ERP ecosystem for decades. At Binary Stream, we know that achieving these results takes a world class team. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
What We Offer
A great place to work where the CEO knows your name! Where there’s open communication to freely share your ideas and they are valued. You will be challenged to achieve, grow and develop. Throughout the year you will laugh often and enjoy many fun company activities!
- Feeling hungry or thirsty? Grab a free snack from our staff kitchen! We regularly offer a variety to our teams. Foodies will enjoy the regular potlucks, picnics, and lunch & learns.
- Feeling energized or need an energy boost? We support and encourage a healthy lifestyle! Join our running club and try to beat the CEO in the Vancouver Sun Run, or sign up to play basketball or soccer with your coworkers.
- Feeling you need some fresh air and sun? For those outdoors people, there’s the occasional hike or canoeing day too!
Our Benefits and Compensation
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Extended Health and Dental including Employee Assistance Program (personal health, mental and emotional well-being)
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- RRSP Matching Program
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Stock Option
- Tuition Assistance Program
Our Perks and Work Environment
- Inclusive, diverse, friendly and enjoyable work environment
- Weekly yoga and meditation
- Subsidized fitness membership
- Flexible work schedule to encourage a good work-life balance
We value our employees and guide them to succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Join our team and grow with us!
Qualified candidates are invited to send a copy of their cover letter and resume directly to our HR Team.
Note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruitment agencies please. Applicants under consideration will be required to undergo a Criminal Records Search and an Education Verification.
Apply For This Job:
Powered by Fitzii