Retail Support Specialist
Retail Support Specialist - Vancouver
Application closing date: July 17, 2020
Reporting to: Customer Experience Manager
As the Retail Support Specialist, you are responsible for TallGrass’ up and coming accounts. The Retail Support Specialist mainly deals with inbound calls and emails coming from the up and coming accounts, making sure that they are happy but also seizing the opportunity to increase sales wherever and whenever possible. Outbound communication is primarily through emails, but also includes some phone conversations. Additionally, the Retail Support Specialist works closely with the Customer Experience Representative and Inside Sales Department to handle any overflow the team encounters.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors:
- Answer all inbound inquiries by identifying their needs, providing support, and making any additional brand, product, or service recommendations.
- Enter all orders received daily and capitalize on sales opportunities by the end of each business day.
- Be back up for customer experience department by capturing overflow.
- Follows up on customer backorders and shipments.
- Regularly and consistently communicate by sending out email blasts via Hubspot.
- People Person – You continuously build strong relationships with retail staff and buyers
- Sales Whisperer - Ability to skillfully navigate in a sales context
- Relationship Building - Building spirited relationships with a diverse network of customers and follow team members.
- Organized almost to a fault – Possess exceptional organizational & planning skills including attention to detail.
- Communication - Highly developed communication & interpersonal skills, able to build relationships and interact comfortably with a wide range of retail customers.
- Decision making - Confident in making decisions, able to work independently.
- Enthusiastic team player – Work cross functionally with teams across the organization.
- Systems Friendly - Experience working with an ERP system, Excel, Windows & Web Portal based environment will be an asset. Openness and comfort in learning to use new tools will be necessary.
- Open to change – You are part of an evolving organization where being flexible and adaptable is essential.
- Sense of Urgency - You can multitask and solve problems quickly.
- Customer Experience Ambassador - Excellent problem-solving & customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic – You are committed to putting in the time required to see the job through.
- Bonjour! – being bilingual in English and French is a definite plus in this role.
Apply For This Job:
Powered by Fitzii