At TallGrass Natural Health, our philosophy is to bring the highest quality natural health and well-being products to progressive retailers and consumers in a manner that upholds values of environmental and social responsibility. Building on strong partnerships with retailers and suppliers, we are committed to providing excellent customer service, expert logistics, and extensive education at both the retailer and consumer level. As a certified B-Corp, TallGrass must continually meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Our commitment to brand building is about more than just products- we want to improve the health and wellbeing of our customers, our partners, our staff, and the planet as a whole. Some of the brands in our current portfolio: Botanica Health, AnneMarie Borlind, MegaFood, Host Defense, Innate Response, Manuka Health, Gabriel, Zuzu and Naturtint.
Our Core Values
Celebrate – We work hard, play hard and laugh hard.
See the big picture – We see, understand and care about the whole process.
Build community – We nurture our relationships and ourselves.
Follow through – We honour the trust people place in us.
Show gratitude – We respect and appreciate everyone's contribution.
Do good – We care about the health of all people and our planet.
We are looking for a values-based, energetic and motivated individual to join our growing eCommerce team in our downtown Vancouver office. Our ideal candidate has experience selling on Amazon, is highly organized, skilled at data analysis in Excel, has great problem-solving skills, thrives under pressure, knows how to prioritize tasks, and can build relationships across various departments with ease. Previous experience with marketing, data analysis and working on other eCommerce platforms considered an asset.
- Create and monitor all Amazon product page listings across several brands; upload images, develop content and ensure best practices are being adhered to and conversion goals of 13%+ is met for each brand
- Assist with online marketing campaigns on Amazon, ensuring our monthly spend is on budget and ACoS target is met
- Help maximize and drive Amazon and eCommerce sales by ensuring timely execution of tasks, while developing strong product knowledge and collaborating across departmental teams
- Monitor, report and act on brand compliance violations on a weekly basis ensuring 90%+ buy box ownership
- Liaise with Operation teams to execute order requests, return planning, expiry date tracking and preparing required labels and documentation to maintain 95% in stock status on all SKUs while remaining within inventory budget
- Troubleshoot issues, manage open cases, responding within 24 business hours and escalating to the designated channels for resolution
- Maintain annual promotional calendar timelines to ensure all storefront creative and product page listings are updated on brand, on time and on budget
- Respond in a timely manner to customer inquiries and product reviews within 24 business hours in a professional, brand voice
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting; review analytics and highlight findings
- Keep up-to-date on eCommerce trends and Amazon offerings
- Project management mindset - An effective team member that can see a project through from beginning to end
- Dependability – You’re able to meet deadlines on a consistent basis
- Organized – Uber organized, detail oriented and can effectively manage time and prioritize tasks
- Clear and effective communicator – Excellent communication skills
- Technical skills - Amazon Seller and/or Vendor Central and intermediate Excel skills required. SEO and keyword research knowledge considered an asset.
- Experience - Degree in a related field, or 1-2 years experience selling on Amazon.
Great Work Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Wellness program and health benefits
- Staff product allowance and discount
- Education assistance
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Profit sharing and savings plan
- Monthly team socials
- Dog-friendly office
Apply For This Job:
Powered by Fitzii