Bilingual Customer Experience Coordinator
The Bilingual Customer Experience/Admin Coordinator is the hub for all things office related and not only knows how to but thrives on managing competing priorities coming from multiple directions. Whether it’s directing calls, building brand loyalty by providing outstanding customer service, answering product questions, updating our FAQ’s, providing executive support, helping with calendar and meeting coordination, ordering supplies or doing general office admin duties, the Bilingual Customer Experience/Admin Coordinator is up to the task and does so with enthusiasm and a sense of urgency. Organization is the Bilingual Customer Experience/Admin Coordinator’s middle name and they actively seek out opportunities to contribute to and improve business results daily because they are happy to help in whatever way they can. The Bilingual Customer Experience/Admin Coordinator reports to the Customer Experience Manager.
Our Core Values
- Celebrate - We work hard, play hard, laugh hard
- See the big picture - We see, understand and care about the whole process
- Build community - We nurture our relationships and ourselves
- Follow through - We are reliable and honour the trust people place in us
- Show gratitude - We respect and appreciate everyone’s contribution
- Do Good – We care about the health of all people and our planet
- First on the phone! Play a vital role in providing extraordinary service to each customer; you’re driven to build brand equity and encourage brand advocates.
- Effective, professional handling of queries via email, telephone, helpdesk or chat with utmost urgency and professionalism by communicating with consumers, retailers, industry professionals about our products as well as helping them troubleshoot any issues they may have within 2 hours for calls and within 2 to 3 business days for emails
- Assisting customers with sales enquiries, order placement, site navigation and purchasing decisions through telephone, email or chat.
- In conjunction with the education department, manage and update FAQ’s monthly and moderates French webinars
- Use allotted budget to surprise and delight 20 customers a month.
- Effectively manage 100% of the company calendar for meetings, boardroom requirements.
- Maintain 100% in stock levels and services related to office supplies/equipment and shared staff food.
- Coordinate office Admin duties, such as incoming and outgoing mail, filing, surveys.
- Fluently Bilingual (English and French)
- Experienced a minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience
- Knowledgeable about Natural Health and Nutrition you have a passion for natural health, have experience working in the health food industry and may even have sold or used our brands and products before
- Proven Ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty
- Efficient and effective you have a serious sense of urgency to get things done in a timely matter and have great results
- Team-player you are part of a pack of wolves and everything you do is for the good of the pack unless cookies are involved and then get yours.
- Friendly & Honesty are part of your value system, and you do your best to be both always.
- Calm under pressure you aren’t shaken by tough customers or situations
- Empathetic and compassionate you genuinely care about people and can show it
- Enthusiastic you bring joy to the role and are excited to help
- Great communicator who practices active listening and are excellent at both verbal and written communication.
- Sense of humour you are easy going, can laugh at life, and use humour to relate to customers and diffuse tense situations.
- Adaptable you are flexible to a changing office and management needs
- Persistent you stick with the problem and get it solved!
Nice to Have
- Previous experience using Zendesk
- Previous experience using SAP or an ERP system
- Previous experience using MS Office applications
Apply For This Job:
Powered by Fitzii