Ofﬁce and Finance Manager
Create an applause-worthy experience through responsibilities of managing agency ﬁnances, operations, and human resource beneﬁts while performing administrative tasks. Actively pursue continued development in ﬁnance and operations.
Manage agency ﬁnances on an ongoing basis.
- Execute bookkeeping responsibilities (e.g., AP, AR, deposits, bank statement reconciliation, credit card accounts).
- Prepare and present an analysis of monthly/annual ﬁnancial reports (e.g., P+L, balance sheet, cash ﬂow statement), annual projections and quarterly proﬁtability reports.
- Work with the agency’s CPA ﬁrm in preparing tax documentation and in support of payroll execution.
Oversee agency operations on an ongoing basis.
- Facilitate repairs, maintenance and capital improvements (e.g., HVAC).
- Maintain operational calendar and warranties for contracts (e.g., Spectrum, Security, Trademark) and evaluate vendors as needed.
- Facilitate supplies management from order to stocking.
Manage human resources on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct orientation with new employees.
- Manage employee beneﬁt programs and renewals, maintaining compliance while processing enrollment, changes, and terminations.
- Conduct meetings with exiting employees regarding retirement, PTO, COBRA, etc. as is appropriate.
Provide administrative support on an ongoing basis.
- Retrieve, sort and disseminate mail.
- Welcome guests, answer and direct phone calls.
Minimum 5 years in an accounting role that includes the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts. Working knowledge of QuickBooks and Microsoft Ofﬁce Suite required. Working knowledge of Google Ofﬁce Suite and MacOS is a plus. Working at a small business and/or agency experience is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Requires the ability to supervise agency vendors, collaborate with team members and interact with customers.
Willingness to jump in and provide assistance outside of job description as required to achieve team success. Requires leadership, initiative and self-motivation. Demands honesty, integrity, patience, and care in handling company ﬁnances and employees’ well being. Must be organized, detail-oriented with excellent written and oral skills. A positive, enthusiastic attitude is essential.
For the most part minimal. Requires frequent use of computers and other standard ofﬁce equipment. It also requires occasional out-of-ofﬁce visits with clients and/or vendors.
Apply For This Job:
Powered by Fitzii