As our Sales Coordinator, you are the central hub of the sales team. You will develop a thorough understanding of the needs of each sales territory. You make sure all members of the sales team have the tools and information they need daily to exceed their sales targets by accurately executing on sales operational tasks and ensuring sales team resources are up to date. You coordinate with other departments in the organization, whether it’s working with the operations and order processing teams to put through Account Managers’ monthly sample orders or coordinating with the marketing and operations teams to put together the monthly announcements, to get your job done. The Sales Coordinator reports to the Customer Experience Manager.
- Celebrate - We work hard, play hard, laugh hard
- See the big picture - We see, understand and care about the whole process
- Build community - We nurture our relationships and ourselves
- Follow through - We are reliable and honour the trust people place in us
- Show gratitude - We respect and appreciate everyone’s contribution
- Do Good – We care about the health of all people and our planet
- Uphold and honour TallGrass core values (This will be demonstrated through internal and external feedback)
- Maintain and update various sales reports and resources for our account managers on a weekly, monthly and as needed basis.
- Coordinate email marketing distribution lists and e-marketing templates – weekly and monthly
- Proactively complete new items, discontinued or product change paperwork (excel and web portal based) for our accounts
- Using our internal database measure and provide repots on new item placement and sales
- Coordinate Biweekly full sales meetings by managing web conferencing invites, preparing the slide templates, and providing sales reports as needed.
- Complete a variety of administrative duties as assigned by your manager.
- Enter and maintain TallGrass item data in the GS1 web portal each month and pass to accounting associated invoices.
- Sales team members are your customers – Members of the sales team are your top priority, and you go above and beyond to give them excellent support.
- Excel Whisperer - Advanced knowledge of Excel that allows you to breeze through data, creating reports and pivot tables to serve the needs of your customers.
- Systems Friendly - Experience working with an ERP & Web Portal based environment will be an asset. Openness and comfort in learning to use new tools will be necessary.
- Organized almost to a fault – You are uber-organized and, as a result, can efficiently manage your time and prioritize your tasks.
- Communication Hub - You clearly and effectively coordinate and circulate information, both written and verbally, internally and externally.
- Sales Resource Librarian - Ensure sales tools/resources are accurate and up to date, including pricebooks and order forms and that team receives samples as needed.
- Enthusiastic team player – You love to collaborate and seek to build strong relationships with other TallGrass stakeholders, such as co-workers and vendors.
- Open to change – You are part of an evolving organization where being flexible and adaptable is essential.
- Sense of Urgency - You can multitask and solve problems quickly
- Mind Reader – Of course, you’re not a mind reader, but you demonstrate proactive approaches to providing services to your customers.
- Detail Oriented - Accurately and on-time complete operational tasks, such as filling out price change and promotional paperwork, listing, website and GS1 paperwork and monitoring contingency fund management.
Strong work ethic – You’re committed to putting in the time required to see the job through.
Apply For This Job:
Powered by Fitzii