At TallGrass Natural Health, our philosophy is to bring the highest quality natural health and well-being products to progressive retailers and consumers in a manner that upholds values of environmental and social responsibility. Building on strong partnerships with retailers and suppliers, we are committed to providing excellent customer service, expert logistics, and extensive education at both the retailer and consumer level. As a certified B-Corp, TallGrass must continually meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Our commitment to brand building is about more than just products- we want to improve the health and wellbeing of our customers, our partners, our staff, and the planet as a whole. Our current brand partner portfolio includes Botanica, MegaFood, Host Defense, Innate Response, Manuka Health, Gabriel, Zuzu and Naturtint.
Our Core Values
Celebrate – We work hard, play hard and laugh hard.
See the big picture – We see, understand and care about the whole process.
Build community – We nurture our relationships and ourselves.
Follow through – We honour the trust people place in us.
Show gratitude – We respect and appreciate everyone's contribution.
Do good – We care about the health of all people and our planet.
We’re looking for a values-based graphic designer who is passionate about natural health and has 1-2 years experience to join our fast-growing team. You are looking to gain experience with a great company and brands and are looking to take that next step in your career. Working with our Creative Lead and marketing team, your mission is to create design assets ranging from digital to packaging for our in-house brand, Botanica, and our distributed brands including MegaFood, Host Defense, Manuka Health, Innate Response and Annemarie Borlind. The Graphic Designer reports to the Marketing Manager.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors
- Fulfil trade marketing design requests to meet retailers and sales rep expectations
- Design Digital Marketing assets such as images, gif’s, Google and Facebook ads, blog posts, formatted for use on various social media platforms and websites, following our calendar
- Collaborate with lead designer on the creation, proofing, and editing of production files (packaging /labels)
- Create engaging education/training materials for our retail partners.
- Maintain and update image, collateral and asset library maintaining accurate version control each week
- Design marketing material such as Webinar invitations, PowerPoint templates, pitch decks, any other marketing collateral required by the internal team
- Audit and update website images
- Other design-related tasks as assigned
- Degree or diploma in graphic design
- 1-2 years of experience as a designer within the creative industry, preferably with an Agency.
- Up-to-date on the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design
- Strong technical proficiency working in a Mac and PC environment and expert skills using the latest software packages, including Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to give and receive valuable design feedback
- Organized and efficient at handling a variety of assignments with a strong sense of urgency
- A self-motivated, ambitious, high achiever, entrepreneurial mindset
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Collaborative in working with marketing, e-commerce and sales to solve problems with a high degree of customer service
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, and handle multiple projects on the go
- Production excellence – files are created with attention to detail
- Values aligned with TallGrass and our customers
- Passion for the natural health and beauty industry
Nice to have but not need to have:
- The ability to illustrate/draw
- Experience in photography/videography
Apply For This Job:
Powered by Fitzii