Finance & Supply Chain Administration Assistant
Finance and Supply Chain Administrative Assistant
Raw Office is an exciting tech start-up that helps organizations become more eco-friendly via it’s next generation ecommerce procurement platform. www.rawoffice.com
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, at Young and Dundas Square, we offer an inclusive & exciting lean start-up environment. We empower our team members to become the best they can be, as individuals and as team members.
Raw Office is enlisted in two of the world’s top-rated accelerator programs: DMZ (Canada) and Gener8tor (USA). You will have access to all the resources and mentorships of these world-class organizations! Perks include free mentorship with industry leading experts, free classes and workshops from industry leading companies, free coffee of course and cool perks like Scotch Fridays, in-office ping-pong and the occasional in-office chef!
What You Will Do
The Finance and Supply Chain Administrative Assistant will:
* Oversee and administer the day-to-day activities of the office; develop policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
* Serve as principle point of administrative and financial contact and liaison with internal and external clients and vendors.
* Provide specialist administrative services as appropriate in such areas as fiscal management; public/community relations; general business administration; and/or development and relations, depending upon the functional area supported at any given time.
Personal Attributes We Value
* Love for the environment & eco-friendly products
* Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
* Amazing organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines; detail oriented
* Entrepreneurial spirit & ability to “wear many hats” (or toques)
* Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information
* Ability to analyze and solve problems
* Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects
* Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
* Works well in a fast paced environment
* Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player
* Proficiency in English (and other languages are great too!)
* Creative and positive can do spirit
Your day to day activities will include:
1. Support the book keeper and the accountants to ensure that they have the documentations they need
2. Accounting entries of accounts payable and accounts receivable
3. Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
4. Issue, code and authorize purchase orders
5. Collect receivables
6. Send invoices to customers
7. Pay suppliers
8. Provides assistance and support to the office management in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
9. Manages password lists and ensures the security in delivering the passwords to needed personnel
10. Manages the documentation and follow through on legal matters.
11. Ensures insurance requirements are maintained and accurate coverage and payments are up to date.
12. Manages contact and documentation with landlord.
13. Maintain insurance coverage’s
14. Respond to customer inquiries
15. Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends meetings, and participates in discussions, as appropriate.
16. Find new suppliers and vendors and vet them for quality, terms and pricing
17. Manage supplier agreements and oversee their executions
18. Assist with the quoting process
19. Prepare cost/benefit proposals for clients (Raw Switch)
20. Update the client databases for products and pricing
Technical Skills We Are Looking For
As the Finance and Supply Chain Administrative Assistant, here are some of the skills required:
1. Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
2. Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
3. Skills in the use of database management, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software. (Microsoft Office)
4. Organizing and coordinating skills.
5. Knowledge of general accounting principles.
6. Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration
7. 2 years of directly related experience managing at least one of the following functional areas: fiscal services, administration, logistics
8. 3 years of additional work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
9. Exceptional attention to detail
10. Experience with Quickbooks &/or XERO Online
Think You’d Be a Great Fit!? We’d Love to Hear from You!
At Raw Office, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
Raw Office offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation
Apply For This Job:
Powered by Fitzii