Digital Customer Acquisition Lead
Digital Customer Acquisition Lead
Raw Office is an exciting tech start-up that helps organizations become more eco-friendly via it’s next generation ecommerce procurement platform.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, at Young and Dundas Square, we offer an inclusive & exciting lean start-up environment. We empower our team members to become the best they can be, as individuals and as team members.
Raw Office is enlisted of two of the world’s top-rated accelerator programs: DMZ (Canada) and Gener8tor (USA). You will have access to all the resources and mentorships of these world-class organizations! Perks include free mentorship with industry leading experts, free classes and workshops from industry leading companies, free coffee of course and cool perks like Scotch Fridays, in-office ping-pong and the occasional in-office chef!
What You Will Do
The Digital Customer Acquisition Lead is responsible for acquiring high-volumes of B2B customers via digital channels.
You will oversee and implement all digital marketing initiatives including brand management, digital acquisition, funnel creation, copywriting, analytics, research, public relations, social media, content creation and creative.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Acquiring new B2B customers via digital channels
- Creating digital B2B customer acquisition funnels
- Tracking and optimizing acquisition metrics
- Creating and optimizing targeted digital B2B acquisition channels using social media, growth hacking, landing pages, paid advertising, retargeting, SEO, email, blogs, videos, content marketing, viral marketing, referrals, influencer marketing and more!
- Continuous improvements to minimize acquisition costs and increasing Life Time Value of customers
Personal Attributes We Value
- Love for the environment & eco-friendly products
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Amazing organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines; detail oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit & ability to “wear many hats” (or toques)
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player
- Proficiency in English (and other languages are great too!)
- Creative and positive can do spirit
Technical Skills We Are Looking For
As the Digital Customer Acquisition Lead you must be able to own, create, and implement all aspects of the Digital Marketing initiatives! Here are some of the skills required:
- Experienced in acquiring large quantities of B2B customers through digital channels
- Degree in marketing, business, design, data science, communications or a related degree is required
- Minimum of 2 years direct and applicable work experience in a digital acquisition and digital marketing leadership level
- Minimum 2 years experience developing, executing and managing brand strategies that converted and supported the growth of identified target goals
- Strong understanding of current B2B online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- High proficiency in all social media platforms
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, email marketing and social media.
- Proven proficiency in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linked In ads, Bing, and Google Analytics
- Demonstrated experience with identifying and implementing emerging trends in digital marketing and acquisition
Think You’d Be a Great Fit!? We’d Love to Hear from You!
At Raw Office, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
Raw Office offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
Apply For This Job:
Powered by Fitzii