Warehouse Picker/Packer, Shipper/Receiver Position
Who We Are
At TallGrass, our philosophy is to bring the highest quality natural health and wellbeing products to progressive retailers and consumers in a manner that upholds value of environmental and social responsibility. Building on strong partnerships with retailers and suppliers, we are committed to providing excellent customer service, expert logistics and extensive education at both the retailer and consumer level. As a certified B Corp, TallGrass must continually meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency. Our commitment to brand building is about more than just products – we want to improve the health and wellbeing of our customers, our partners, our staff, and the planet as a whole.
Our Core Values
- We work hard, play hard, laugh hard
- We see, understand and care about the whole process
- We nurture our relationships and ourselves
- We are reliable and honour the trust people place in us
- We respect and appreciate everyone’s contribution
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Picker/Packer, Shipper/Receiver to join our Warehouse team. This is a Monday to Friday full time position.
- Receiving, verifying and inspecting incoming goods against purchase orders.
- Rejecting unsatisfactory items and recording discrepancies.
- Picking goods for outgoing orders. Maintaining rotation cycle according to expiration dates.
- Packaging, wrapping, palletizing and labeling goods for outgoing shipments.
- Loading and unloading parcels and pallets from trucks using palled jacks or hand carts.
- Warehouse housekeeping and maintenance duties. Comply with safety, health, environmental, and quality requirements.
- Material handling Overflow control, replenishment
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Previous Warehouse/Stockroom experience preferred
- Physically fit. Must be able to lift 30-50lbs regularly
- Reliable individual, organized, with an ability to calculate, a good memory, and must be able to work accurately in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Good communication (written, listening, understanding, speaking), planning, and teamwork
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks and projects
Apply For This Job:
Powered by Fitzii