Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
As the Counter/Warehouse Associate based in Cobourg, you will build relationships with our customers by assisting with any product inquiries, sourcing additional products and receive & process orders via the counter. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will offer product knowledge, confirm stock availability and maintain the showroom and counter shelves.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- Sales Support, you will directly service customers via counter sales, confirm stock availability and processing orders and inquiries
- Warehouse Support, you will pick, ship and receive orders while replenishing stock levels
- You will make a personal impact, you consistently achieve a high level of customer service
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Who Are You
- You have 1-2 years of prior inside/counter sales or warehouse experience.
- You have the proven ability to communicate effectively and build customer relationships.
- You have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under pressure while maintaining a good attitude.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to impart knowledge.
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for: