For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco, a division of Rexel Canada Electrical Inc., is pleased to offer one-stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
As a Counter/Warehouse Associate based in North Bay, you will be responsible for completing the order process while working in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Select orders for electrical parts and products, check for accuracy and pack for shipment.
- Process and prepare paperwork for shipping including bills of lading, shipping invoices and freight costs.
- Receive and verify the accuracy of incoming shipments; correctly enter incoming inventory into the AS400 computer system.
- Process returns following established procedures and re-enter into a computerized inventory system.
- Maintain warehouse stock levels.
- Participate in regular cycle counts and annual inventory.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Adhere to established Health & Safety procedures and practices.
- Answer telephones and help at the Counter whenever required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 education (or equivalent.)
- Minimum one year of warehouse experience.
- Good mathematical and data entry skills.
- Proficiency in a computerized environment (AS400 and Windows.)
- Electrical distribution/product knowledge is a must.
Employee Value Proposition
Joining Nedco means choosing a company that listens to its employees. Nedco accelerates progress, all the while respecting its people, their culture and diversity.
As a Nedco employee, you will have the opportunity to:
- Think ahead
- Work with a great team
- Make a personal impact
- Learn from the best
- Earn the career you want
We can offer people a remarkable range of career opportunities – whether that’s moving up in a particular area of expertise or switching to something completely new. If you’re motivated, we’ll help you find the career path that suits you.
Nedco provides a stable and safe work environment along with a competitive salary with excellent benefits and pension packages.
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
Nedco is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.nedco.ca for other career opportunities.
You are applying for:
North Bay, ON