Sales Enablement Analyst
Westburne, a division of Rexel, is the market trailblazer in the B2B supply of electrical, alternative energy, lighting, wire and cable, automation and connected enterprise solutions. With over 100 locations, we are proud to offer rewarding careers to over 1000 Canadians across the country.
What You Will Do With Us
With revenue in excess of $1bn, Westburne is the Canadian market leader in electrical distribution. We are looking for a dynamic Sales Enablement Analyst to drive and develop technological support for our sales and marketing strategies. In addition, Westburne has developed an industry-leading outbound calling framework and we need an individual to take ownership of the outbound calling process.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- Develop, implement, and measure all future campaigns while supporting the current campaign.
- Project management of all campaigns – from idea conception to reporting and analysis of results.
- Use market and sales data to identify campaign opportunities.
- Partner directly with Marketing and Key Supplier partners to formulate campaign designs and goals.
- Engage Marketing to design and create sales collateral to support each campaign.
- Communicate and train Sales Teams on the best use of material for each campaign.
- Ensure campaigns are on track and working towards their objectives.
- Measure results and sales with sales leadership.
- Gather feedback to ensure that the framework/tool is fully functional and evolves to meet the changing needs of our business.
- Ensure CRM integration to either Salesforce or MS Dynamics.
- Continual development of training and communication tools.
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Who Are You
- An adaptable individual who would enjoy working directly with sales teams in multiple locations throughout Canada.
- You have strong project management capabilities.
- A strong foundation for working with complex data and high-level Excel skills.
- Knowledge of BI reporting and CRM tools would be an asset.
- You can “take control” and “own” the outbound calling process for Westburne.
- The ability to measure program success and communicate visually to all levels of the organization.
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mentality.
- You are passionate about success, and looking to build a great career.
- You enjoy working with sales teams, leveraging technology and data and to enable success on a Canada-wide scale.
- You are a flexible, creative team player who thrives on making an impact, with a very strong data management foundation.
- You are highly analytical and love technology.
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for:
Sales Enablement Analyst