District Operations Manager
Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
As the District Operations Manager based in one of these locations: Barrie, North Bay or Sudbury, you will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the branches within your geographical territory – Barrie, Bracebridge, Collingwood, Midland, North Bay, Owen Sound, parry Sound, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury & Timmins.
This role requires you to be in the Northern branches (Sudbury, Timmins, North Bay and Sault Ste. Marie) at all times except for when completing two minimum visits per month to other branches within the region and for situations when working on special projects. Supporting all branches in person is an essential component to your success in this role.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will monitor expense levels and ensure that corrective action to control/reduce costs in line with budgetary requirements.
- You will identify areas for improvement in co-operation with the Branch Managers.
- You will adhere to company policies.
- You will ensure operational and administrative procedures are implemented and followed by all branches within the district.
- You will support procurement to maintain inventory levels at the branch level and participate in physical inventory.
- You will manage logistical projects such as branch relocations.
- You will ensure Health & Safety policies are always followed and demonstrate leadership in compliance.
- You will conduct annual audits, procedures (ISO standards) & safety.
- You will support customer services VMI (vendor management inventory) on-site arrangements.
- You will contribute to continuous improvement initiatives to enhancing customer service experience within the branch.
Who Are You
- You have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in an operations management role.
- You possess a good understanding of the AS400 system (an asset.)
- You have product knowledge of the electrical business (an asset.)
- You will demonstrate leadership abilities
- You have a positive attitude and a results-driven mindset
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- Westburne is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for:
District Operations Manager
Northern Ontario, ON