Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
As the Account Manager based in Central, ON, you will develop strategies to increase sales growth in our existing customer database. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will also prospect and onboard new accounts while managing relationships with key vendors.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will make a personal impact, by accomplishing your goals, managing your client accounts and developing new business.
- You will earn the career you want, by going above and beyond expectations and are hungry to deliver results.
- You think ahead and will develop strategies to achieve business objectives and will operate with a high level of professionalism. You will provide exceptional customer service and be the conduit between projects, the branch and operational teams.
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
- You will be a coach and mentor to your peers and colleagues and will value teamwork to ensure we deliver the best service.
Who Are You
- You have 2-3 years of related sales experience
- You have the proven ability to communicate effectively and build/maintain effective relationships
- You have a track record of achieving sales targets
- You have excellent negotiation skills
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for:
Central Ontario, ON