Rexel Canada Electrical Inc. is a world leader within the electrical distribution market. We operate in 38 countries, conduct business through a network of 2,300 branches and rely on the support of 30,000 employees internationally to provide electrical solutions and equipment within the industrial, residential, and commercial sectors.
Rexel Canada – Atlantic Division, a leader in the energy solutions & electrical distribution industry, is looking for a Pricing Manager located in our Dartmouth, NS branch.
What You Will Do With Us
The Pricing Manager will be part of the Senior Management team for Rexel Atlantic reporting directly to the General Manager and will be responsible for creating and implementing improvement initiatives specifically related to the Division’s pricing and margin mandates along with the implementation of national pricing programs. He/she will be part of the National Pricing Team for Canada and will be involved in creating and executing strategies identified by Corporate and also involved in standardization and sharing best practices. He/she will review and maintain these improvement programs on an ongoing basis to ensure that the Division meets or exceeds the budgeted margin objectives for sales.
- Set strategic direction for pricing to support the business objectives; create and implement pricing and gross margin improvement initiatives for the Division based on divisional objectives and requirements.
- Examine and evaluate prices, profitability, and competitive trends; analyze sizeable quantities of data using common tools; work with Corporate Pricing & Margin Manager on maintaining specific KPI’s related to margin measurement and improvement within the Division, and measures results to established targets set by Divisional Management. Provides Divisional Management with statistics as required and assists in reports for the Divisional General Manager to present at Business Reviews.
- Learn and understand the structure of data repositories and tables, how to organize, input, and extract data from the IT system.
- Systematically and proactively guide the organization in pricing leadership; provide visible leadership in approach and open to change and continuous improvement to pricing and margin.
- Work with District, Sales and Account Managers on assigning and reviewing customer pricing to ensure customers are properly assigned. Assisting all employees involved in sales to resolve any pricing issues that may arise. Also, work with the Divisional Management and Branch Managers to identify sales opportunities.
Local and national training in price management will be provided.
- A college education plus 3-5 years of related experience or a combination of education and experience.
- At least 2-3 years of management or supervisory experience
- Sound business acumen to analyze financial reports and to develop appropriate implementation strategies to meet/exceed fiscal plans and targets.
- Strong communication, interaction, leadership and training skills
- Advanced level in Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- AS400 & BI experience would be an asset
Joining our team, you will receive a competitive compensation package including the following benefits and also the opportunity to grow within the company:
- Health and Dental
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Group Matching RRSP
- Incentive Bonus Plan
What Is Next
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
Rexel Canada Electrical Inc. is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace. We encourage everyone to apply.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for: