Project / Quotations Specialist
Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
As the Project Quotations Specialist based in Barrie, you will work collaboratively with the Account Manager & Contractors in organizing our ongoing projects and winning new business. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will work within tight deadlines and are competent in using Microsoft Office applications.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- You will handle customer inquiries and act as a liaison between the supplier and customer while monitoring accounts to maintain complete and accurate records
- You will order products, verify material and costs quoted by the supplier; expediting shipments to ensure that strict delivery deadlines are observed.
- You will monitor drawings and edit customer changes; issue billings to customers.
- You will maintain special customer pricing agreements.
- You will quote all new jobs that are out for tender and determine if specifications are achievable.
- You will obtain requests for quotes from electrical contractors and sales representatives and coordinating the layout of the specifications. This will include electrical take-offs from single line diagrams as well as putting lighting and distribution packages together.
- You will investigate manufacturer coverage and negotiate with a variety of suppliers to obtain pricing terms and delivery schedules.
- You will ensure that delivery deadlines are observed and received according to the terms of the contract.
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Who Are You?
- You have a minimum of one (1) year of related quotations and project coordination experience.
- You have Grade 12 education (or equivalent.)
- You are organized with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have essential product knowledge of the electrical business.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office.
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for:
Project / Quotations Specialist