For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one-stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
We are currently seeking a Branch Manager to become an integral part of our Timmins location.
As a Branch Manager, your principal responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and recommend sales strategies, marketing objectives, including sales volume and profit forecasts to the District Manager.
- Maintain and develop sales and profit objectives with assigned key accounts.
- Maintain accurate customer service measurement criteria and take appropriate action to ensure compliance with customer service standards.
- Prepare or ensure the preparation of work schedules in such a way that workflow for all areas (including counter sales and inside sales functions) are adequate to ensure compliance with customer service standards.
- Hire personnel in the Branch in accordance with Company standards and procedures.
- Promote and maintain a positive work climate within the Branch.
- Ensure proper implementation and application of company policies and procedures in general, but specifically those regarding inventory control, delivery, billing and collection, and security.
- Keep track of products to determine causes for discrepancies between inventory counts and stock control records, and recommends remedial action to resolve discrepancies.
- A college education plus 3-5 years of related experience within the electrical distribution industry or a combination of education and experience
- At least 2-3 years of management or supervisory experience
- Sound business acumen to analyze financial reports and to develop appropriate implementation strategies to meet/exceed fiscal plans and targets
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- AS400 experience would be an asset
- Must have experience in the sale of electrical products/industry
Employee Value Proposition
Joining Nedco means choosing a company that listens to its employees. Nedco accelerates progress, all the while respecting its people, their culture and diversity. We can offer people a remarkable range of career opportunities – whether that’s moving up in a particular area of expertise or switching to something completely new. If you’re motivated, we’ll help you find the career path that suits you.
Nedco provides a stable and safe work environment along with a competitive salary with excellent benefits and pension packages.
Nedco is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace. We encourage everyone to apply.
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.nedco.ca for other career opportunities.
You are applying for: