Automation Product Specialist
Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
Due to tremendous growth, Westburne’s BC Automation group requires an Automation Power Specialist to join our team. This is an Inside and Outside Sales Position. Its primary responsibility is to configure and to quote Engineered-to-order power products. Other responsibilities include targeting, qualifying and closing Westburne’s sales opportunities. The successful candidate must have strong technical knowledge of industrial power products (Drives and MCC’s). Sales experience, organization and strong verbal and written communication skills are required for this dynamic role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create project quotations from Customer project inquiries
- Review quotations and orders for technical accuracy
- Communicate with suppliers, customers and internal staff to ensure project success
- Meet or exceed automation sales plans for the assigned territory.
- Launch new offerings to sales personnel within the distributor’s assigned sales territory.
- Ensure a high level of customer service
- Fully understand and support all internal delivery mechanisms.
- Be a resource for the customer and distributor personnel on automation power offerings.
Professional Skills Sales Skills
- Work with automation and sales management to drive sales.
- Meet or exceed automaton growth objectives.
- Utilize sales tools and professional sales processes to close automation sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully close consultative sales opportunities.
- Ability to deliver the Rockwell Automation Value Proposition to internal and external customers and management teams.
Technical & Professional Skills
- Technical or Business degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Previous work experience using Rockwell Automation products and services.
- Strong Knowledge of the following products: VFD’s, MCC’s, and Industrial Controls.
- Effectively increase Rockwell Automation product awareness in sales territory.
- Coordinate distributor correspondence regarding product, promotion, and general information.
- Generate automation product leads through promotional programs, product/service launches, sales events, collateral, and literature for Rockwell Automation offerings
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for:
Automation Product Specialist