Divisional Lighting Manager
Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
As the Divisional Lighting Manager based in Mississauga, you will be accountable for the management of sales of our division’s lighting products. Reporting to the Divisional Sales Manager, you will assist in setting and achieving sales & gross margin goals.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will promote Westburne to ensure a competitive edge in the electrical industry.
- You will assist senior management in establishing annual budgetary objectives for lighting products and ensure communication to all stakeholders.
- You will understand the market through analysis of pricing/product gaps and market trends.
- You will assist branch managers to establish and set competitive levels by reviewing pricing discount structures. This will require working closely with the Divisional Pricing Manager.
- You will assist branch managers to develop business plans with selected suppliers
- You and your team will provide technical support for the branches as well as account managers.
- You will identify key customers and work with them to grow the lighting business for the district.
- You and your team will create opportunities in Salesforce and win those opportunities by working with lighting vendors, inside sales representatives, quotations specialists, project coordinators and account managers.
- You will develop strategies and lead to execution on those strategies to achieve overall business objectives.
Who Are You?
- Previous lighting experience is required.
- You are a leader and have the desire to cultivate success for yourself and your team.
- You have a community college diploma and/or appropriate field experience - five (5) years + related experience in the industry.
- You have a degree in Lighting Design and/or Lighting Certified is preferred otherwise a willingness to achieve the LC designation is required.
- You have the ability and knowledge to perform Lighting Audits.
- You have previous management experience.
- You have solid negotiation skills in both internal and external groups.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written, an ability to impart knowledge and an ability to build strong working relationships.
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next?
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for:
Divisional Lighting Manager