For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco, a division of Rexel Canada Electrical Inc., is pleased to offer one-stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
Employee Value Proposition
Joining Nedco means choosing a company that listens to its employees. Nedco accelerates progress, all the while respecting its people, their culture and diversity.
As a Nedco employee, you will have the opportunity to:
- Think ahead
- Work with a great team
- Make a personal impact
- Learn from the best
- Earn the career you want
We can offer people a remarkable range of career opportunities – whether that’s moving up in a particular area of expertise or switching to something completely new. If you’re motivated, we’ll help you find the career path that suits you.
Other benefits include:
- More affordable living in the north.
- Excellent communities to raise a family and;
- Access to the great outdoors.
Nedco provides a stable and safe work environment along with a competitive salary with excellent benefits and pension packages.
Nedco is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace.
As an Account Manager based in Fort McMurray, your essential duties will be to:
- Prospect and onboard new accounts.
- Develop strategies to increase sales growth in the existing customer account base.
- Conduct the required number of weekly account visits to achieve determined account coverage.
- Develop an opportunity pipeline to support monthly sales objectives.
- Attend weekly strategy meetings with Regional Sales Manager and team meetings when scheduled.
- Ensure all sales activities are properly documented in the company CRM, on an ongoing basis.
- Facilitate industry-leading customer service between project, branch and operational teams.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2-3 years of sales experience within the electrical distribution industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven ability to build/maintain productive relationships.
- Track record of achieving sales targets.
- Outstanding communication skills, to communicate effectively with all current and prospective customers on a regular basis.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Experience with CRM software.
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.nedco.ca for other career opportunities.
You are applying for:
Fort McMurray, BC