The Warehouse/Counter Associate based in Oakville is responsible for completing the order process while working in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Putting away counter and warehouse stock.
- Picking, receiving and shipping duties when required.
- Confirming stock availability and suggesting alternatives.
- Directly servicing the customer via phone & counter sales.
- Processing orders, inquiries & quotations.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Participate in regular cycle counts and annual inventory.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Adhere to established Health & Safety procedures and practices.
- Previous warehouse and counter sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal & written and an ability to impart knowledge.
- Product knowledge of the electrical business.
- Excellent organizational & problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Employee Value Proposition
Joining Nedco means choosing a company that listens to its employees. Nedco accelerates progress, all the while respecting its people, their culture and diversity.
As a Nedco employee, you will have the opportunity to:
- Think ahead
- Work with a great team
- Make a personal impact
- Learn from the best
- Earn the career you want
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.nedco.ca for other career opportunities.
You are applying for: