Divisional Pricing Manager
Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
The Divisional Pricing Manager will be part of the Senior Management team for Westburne Ontario reporting to the General Manager and will be responsible for creating and implementing improvement initiatives specifically related to the Division’s pricing and margin mandates along with the implementation of national pricing programs. He/she will be part of the National Pricing Team for Canada and will be involved in creating and executing strategies identified by Corporate and also involved in standardization and sharing best practices. He/she will review and maintain these improvement programs on an ongoing basis to ensure that the Division meets or exceeds the budgeted margin objectives for sales.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- Set strategic direction for pricing to support the business objectives; create and implement pricing and gross margin improvement initiatives for the Division based on divisional objectives and requirements.
- Examine and evaluate prices, profitability and competitive trends; analyze sizeable quantities of data using common tools; work with Corporate Pricing & Margin Manager on maintaining specific KPI’s related to margin measurement and improvement within the Division, and measures results to established targets set by Divisional Management. Provides Divisional Management with statistics as required and assists in reports for the Divisional General Manager to present at Business Reviews.
- Learn and understand the structure of data repositories and tables, how to organize, input and extract data from the IT system.
- Systematically and proactively guide the organization in pricing leadership; provide visible leadership in approach and open to change and continuous improvement to pricing and margin.
- Work with District, Sales and Account Managers on assigning and reviewing customer pricing to ensure customers are properly assigned. Assisting all employees involved in sales to resolve any pricing issues that may arise. Also, work with the Divisional Management and Branch Managers to identify sales opportunities.
Local and national training in price management will be provided.
Who Are You
- A college education plus 3-5 years of related experience or a combination of education and experience.
- At least 2-3 years of management or supervisory experience
- Sound business acumen to analyze financial reports and to develop appropriate implementation strategies to meet/exceed fiscal plans and targets.
- Strong communication, interaction, leadership and training skills
- Advance Level in Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- AS400 & BI experience would be an asset
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for:
Divisional Pricing Manager