Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
As the Warehouse Associate based in Kitchener, you will load and unload shipments. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will prepare and stack skids, sort freight and verify goods received along with other duties as assigned.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will make a personal impact, you process and prepare paperwork for shipping including bills of lading, shipping invoices and freight costs
- You will receive and verify accuracy of incoming shipments; correctly enter incoming inventory into the AS400 computer system
- You will maintain a clean and organized work environment
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Who Are You?
- You have Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
- You have a minimum of one (1) year of related experience
- You have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- You have Forklift experience or certificate would be an asset
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next?
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- Westburne is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for:
Kitchener , ON