Rexel Canada Electrical Inc. is a world leader within the electrical distribution market. We operate in 38 countries, conduct business through a network of 2,300 branches and rely on the support of 30,000 employees internationally to provide electrical solutions and equipment within the industrial, residential, and commercial sectors.
Rexel Canada – Atlantic Division, a leader in the energy solutions & electrical distribution industry, is looking for a Warehouse Associate located in our Charlottetown branch.
- Select orders for electrical parts and products, check for accuracy and pack for shipment
- Process and prepare paperwork for shipping including bills of lading, shipping invoices and freight costs
- Organize workflow, filing & general bookkeeping
- Receive and verify accuracy of incoming shipments; correctly enter incoming inventory into the AS400 computer system
- Process returns following established procedures and re-enter into a computerized inventory system
- Maintain warehouse stock levels
- Participate in regular cycle counts and annual a
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Adhere to established Health & Safety procedures and practices
- Answer telephones and emails from different branches
- help at the Counter whenever required
- Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
- Minimum one year of warehouse experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good mathematical and data entry skills
- Proficiency in a computerized environment (AS400 and Windows)
- Electrical distribution/product knowledge would be an asset
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.rexel.ca for other career opportunities.
You are applying for:
Rexel Canada Electrical Inc.