At the intersection of research and treatment there are rare opportunities to advance in your field while having a huge, direct impact on the lives of patients.
We’re Anova Fertility, and we have the opportunity for you to do just that.
Anova is Canada’s newest full-service fertility and IVF center, home to the first, and only, next-generation embryology laboratory in Canada. Since 2016, we’ve developed a reputation as the leader in innovation, education and communication for high quality humanized fertility and reproductive care.
Anova is also known worldwide for its industry leading fertility results, its patient centricity and access to humanized care.
In this role, you’ll support, advise, and present options to patients looking to increase their chances of conceiving. Using your experience as a physician, as well as a detailed understanding of fertility practices and procedures, you’ll guide our clients through the entire fertility process.
Beyond your technical skills, you are also a compassionate professional that excels in providing emotional support to patients; fertility can be a difficult process and journey, and you understand that exceptional treatment, optimism, and commitment are each essential parts of success.
On a practical level, you will:
- Perform physical examinations
- Order medical imaging and lab tests as necessary
- Analyze data and draw conclusions
- Determine issues and provide treatment avenues, including prescriptions, surgeries and behavioral strategies
- Apply sound knowledge of reproductive anatomy and hormones to provide advice and guidance to patients
- Stay up to date on advances in the field
- Participate in research
To succeed in this role, you’ll have excellent:
- People skills – you’re able to work within the ups and downs that patients experience; whether you’re celebrating a success or changing strategies after setbacks, you treat the whole patient.
- Multi-tasking – you’re able to move back and forth between activities with ease; you refocus after interruptions and pay attention to the task at hand.
- Passion for our industry – you believe strongly in the potential for fertility treatments to change lives, and you want the opportunity to make that a reality for others.
- Teamwork – you excel working with a diverse range of personalities and professions; whether you’re interacting with front desk staff, management, or other physicians, you establish positive working relationships that last.
Working @ Anova Fertility
This is a full-time position with flexible hours, Monday to Friday, typically early. You’ll earn a competitive compensation commensurate with experience and your investment in the development of your practice. We currently have two locations, and you’ll be working at both: our North York clinic—easily accessible through TTC, right above Sheppard station—as well as our downtown location on University Ave (on the PATH).
We have a fun and friendly office that has a purposeful feel – we know our patients by name and we all love what we do. We have monthly lunch and learns, birthday celebrations and constantly have fun.
We want the person who joins us to be dedicated and passionate. We’re investing in the future, and we’d love for you to be a part of that.
- Current certification and member in good standing of CPSO/RCPSC
- Clean record with CPSO and any other medical governing bodies
- Completion of a fellowship in reproductive endocrinology/RCPS(C), American Board-certified/Board-eligible in reproductive endocrinology
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role at a fertility clinic
- Strong expertise in IVF and other ART related procedures
- Track record of providing excellent patient care
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with customer/patient service principles and best practices
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity of talent, knowledge and opinion and encourage qualified people to apply. If you need accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us using the “Help” button.
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment, and look forward to hearing from you.
You are applying for:
Anova Fertility & Reproductive Health