For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one-stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
As a Branch Manager, your principal responsibilities will be to:
- Train and coach the customer service team to handle at least three (3) out of branch calls to our customers per day
- Work closely with the Outside Sales Representatives to develop at least five (5) new accounts per week
- Ensure all front displays are stocked fully every day
- Ensure all invoicing is done daily
- Collaborate with Operations to ensure preparation of work schedules in such a way that workflow for all areas (including branch operations, counter sales and inside sales functions) are adequate in compliance with customer service standards and company policies
- Work with the Warehouse Manager to ensure all shipping and receiving are up to date and complying with health and safety standards
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of sales and operations experience within the electrical distribution industry or a combination of education and experience
- Proven ability to manage employees effectively while working on multiple projects
- Previous experience analyzing financial reports and developing appropriate implementation strategies to meet/exceed fiscal plans and goals
- Proven record of achieving revenue targets
- Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Employee Value Proposition
Joining Nedco means choosing a company that listens to its employees. Nedco accelerates progress, all the while respecting its people, their culture and diversity.
We can offer people a remarkable range of career opportunities – whether that’s moving up in a particular area of expertise or switching to something completely new. If you’re motivated, we’ll help you find the career path that suits you.
Nedco provides a stable and safe work environment along with a competitive salary with excellent benefits and pension packages.
Nedco is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace.
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.nedco.ca for other career opportunities.
You are applying for: