Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
As the Contract Administrator based in Mississauga, you will perform various administrative tasks required to support our sales and operations team. You will be accountable for contract preparation and maintenance, the communication of updates and changes to contracts, liaising with our sales team, as well as managing our contract databases.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will track correspondence, maintain detailed and organized files and oversee corporate records retention and maintenance
- You will maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules
- You will liaise with the various departments in order to obtain complete and execute contracts
- You will act as a technical contract resource by providing timely and accurate information to internal and external parties
- You will track and follow-up on contract expiry dates in order to notify the contract owner of such upcoming dates
- You will maintain accurate electronic records of all contractual information
- You are detail-oriented with strong planning, organization and time management skills to deal with tight deadlines
- You will on occasion assist the inside sales team to prepare quotations, depending on workload
- You will act as a troubleshooter to handle concerns raised offering feedback and alternatives within acceptable timelines. He/she completes the task accepting full ownership of the problem
- You will perform other duties as assigned
- You will be a Brand Ambassador by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected
Who Are You
- You have Grade 12 education plus a minimum of three years of experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have 1-3 years’ experience working in a contract administration role
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word (formatting, styles, table of content), PowerPoint (importing tables and spreadsheets) and Excel (including formulas and pivot tables)
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal & written. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence to customers along with the ability to speak effectively over the telephone providing relevant information
- Knowledge of AS400 Computer System, SAP and SalesForce CRM will be considered an asset
- You have excellent organizational skills
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for: