Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
As the Warehouse Lead Hand based in Edmonton, you will assist in the overall management of the warehouse by providing supervision to your team members.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will administer workflow and preparing work schedules of team members to meet customer service standards
- You will train employees on proper warehouse processes and reviewing safe equipment usage to ensure that proper health and safety measures are followed
- You will receive and verify accuracy of incoming shipments; correctly enter incoming inventory into the AS400 computer system
- You will process returns following established procedures and re-enter into the computerized inventory system
- You will determine which positions should be rotated and considered for training and encourage cross-training between all team members
- You will ensure all team members achieve proper housekeeping within the area of responsibility so that the area is well maintained, productive and in compliance
- You will be responsible for the proper maintenance and usage of equipment and machinery
- You will ensure all health and safety measures are followed
- You will be a Brand Ambassador by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected
Who Are You
- You have Grade 12 education or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Warehouse Lead or in a similar role within a Distribution Centre
- You have proficient computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- You can operate a Raymond Reach, Forklift and\or Cherry Picker (an asset)
- You have demonstrated knowledge of Health and Safety practices within a Distribution Centre
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for: