Rexel Canada Electrical Inc. is a world leader within the electrical distribution market. We operate in 38 countries, conduct business through a network of 2,300 branches and rely on the support of 30,000 employees internationally to provide electrical solutions and equipment within the industrial, residential, and commercial sectors. Throughout the world, Rexel is accelerating electrical advances in close collaboration with its customers and partners.
Rexel Atlantic, a division of Rexel Canada Electrical Inc., is a leading-edge electrical wholesale distributor with 14 branches across the Maritimes and Newfoundland & Labrador.
We are currently looking for a Branch Manager for our Dartmouth & Halifax branches.
- Develop and recommend sales strategies, marketing objectives, including sales volume and profit forecasts to the District Manager.
- Maintain accurate customer service measurement criteria and take appropriate action to ensure compliance with customer service standards.
- Prepare or ensure preparation of work schedules in such a way that workflow for all areas (including counter sales and inside sales functions) are adequate to ensure compliance with customer service standards.
- Hire personnel in the Branch in accordance with Company standards and procedures.
- Promote and maintain a positive work climate within the Branch.
- Ensure proper implementation and application of company policies and procedures in general, but specifically those regarding inventory control, delivery, billing and collection, and security.
- Keep track of products to determine causes for discrepancies between inventory counts and stock control records, and recommends remedial action to resolve discrepancies.
Experience \ Qualifications:
- A college education plus 3-5 years of related experience within the electrical distribution industry or a combination of education and experience.
- At least 2-3 years of management or supervisory experience
- Sound business acumen to analyze financial reports and to develop appropriate implementation strategies to meet/exceed fiscal plans and targets.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- AS400 experience would be an asset
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension packages
- A stable and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Employee bonus plan
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for: