Our home base, could be yours too.
As one of Alberta’s largest home builders, Jayman BUILT offers homeowners a wide range of beautiful homes in the most desirable communities. We are a market leader and have been providing the highest standard of craftsmanship and quality for almost 40 years.
As our Production Manager, you will report directly to our Vice President, Calgary Single-Family, coordinate the work of our trade partners and manage our Job Start Estimators and Architectural Technologists.
A Day in the life of a Production Manager:
- Train, supervise and motivate a team of five (5) Estimators and Architectural Technologists.
- Prepare base budgets for all models and options, maintain divisional margin objectives.
- Maintain all model pricing, option pricing and schedules within our systems.
- Constantly monitor base budgets to ensure they are up-to-date and accurate.
- Lead and coordinate trade negotiations, selection and hiring.
- Analyze trade partner pricing and scopes of work in preparation for negotiations.
- Manage trade scope of work and administration, including safety, insurance and WCB requirements.
- Monitor trade loading to ensure it is within committed capacity and source additional trade resources as required.
- Monitor job starts to meet divisional objectives.
- Troubleshoot scheduling problems reported by Estimators or Construction Managers.
- Work with Construction Managers to ensure schedules are properly translated into our construction system.
What you will bring to the table:
- 15 years of construction industry experience.
- 7 years experience in residential construction working with a high-volume company producing greater than 350 homes per year.
- 7 years of estimating experience.
- Certificate in Estimating, Architectural Technology or Project Management.
- Experience with Even Flow, FAST, BuildPro and Supply Pro would be an asset.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Detail orientation with the ability to meet deadlines while providing high quality work.
- Proactive, organized and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to react well under pressure and treat others with respect.
As a 2019 Platinum-Level Best Managed Company, we will provide you the following:
- Flexible health and dental coverage
- Customized Training Programs
- Employee Discounts
- On-Site Gym
- Extensive community and volunteer involvement
Do you see the magic? Are you ready to be part of the lifestyle? Join the award winning Jayman BUILT team and contribute to our exceptional track record, with over 27 thousand homes built in the last 39 years. Please apply at https://www.fitzii.com/apply/43613 no later than October 14, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquiries please.
You are applying for: