Client Service Associate
Durward Jones Barkwell is one of the largest public accounting firms in the Niagara/Hamilton/Halton region with offices spanning from Burlington to Welland. The firm was founded in 1940 and features a dynamic group of professionals including 27 partners and 23 managers. DJB Wealth Management Inc. originated in 2014, and is a company owned by Durward Jones Barkwell & Co. LLP.
At DJB Wealth Management Inc., we help clients to realize their goals through a truly integrated wealth management service. Our team of dedicated Certified Financial Planner™ professionals will work with clients to achieve their financial goals and objectives. Using a flexible, tailored approach, combined with our expertise in business and personal financial planning, we assist our clients in developing strategies and plans that best suit their needs.
Our Hamilton office has an immediate opening for a Client Service Associate for DJB Wealth Management Inc.
Reporting to the Vice President of DJB Wealth Management Inc., you will be responsible for:
- Responding to and managing client phone calls and messages, and setting up appointments for the Group
- Providing responses to client service issues
- Managing and responding to incoming mail, fax, and email communications
- Providing administrative support for the financial plan, including the setup of meetings with DJB Partners and external parties
- Maintaining file recordkeeping through scanning, filing, and archiving
- Liaising with IAIC and HUB regarding any administrative tasks required
- Preparing Financial Planning invoices and tracking payment of invoices
- Preparing files for client meetings, including preparing all new account applications, addendums, meeting agendas, financial documents, and other required forms
- Printing and assembling client packages and Financial Planning Binders
- Processing client requests, completing a follow-up on the status of requests, and communicating to the client
- Fostering and participating in the creation of a working environment consistent with DJB’s core values
- Other administrative duties and responsibilities as assigned
The successful candidate will have:
- A post-secondary education in Administration, or an equivalent discipline
- Minimum three (3) years of administrative experience
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in a financial setting/industry considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Experience with BOX, NDEX, and Salentica software considered an asset
What can we offer you?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work/life balance and summer hours
- Professional development, learning, and growth support
- A variety of community involvement opportunities
- An awesome team of employees who desires to see everyone succeed!
If you are a confident, dedicated and hard working professional who is motivated to achieve high standards of quality service and value to clients, we would we love to hear from you!
We appreciate all who express interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, DJB will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. Please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
You are applying for:
Client Service Associate
Durward Jones Barkwell & Company LLP