Village Centre Concierge
Know our Family. Seize the Moment.
As a Village Centre Concierge Contract Part Time, you are PROFESSIONAL. You are CONNECTED. You are EMPOWERED. In every moment, in every interaction. You have a strong willingness and devotion to the highest level of customer service, IMPOSSIBLE IS CONCIERGABLE. Ideally you have Concierge or customer facing, front line experience within the hospitality industry. You are able to work a flexible schedule which will include weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
Are you ready to join our Westman Village team at Mahogany Lake to provide our Owners and Guest with exceptional customer service? Learn more about our resort-style residence community at www.westmanvillage.com
- Provide prompt, professional, and courteous service to Owners and Guests, in a personalised and refined manner
- Assist our sales team in providing tours of the Village Centre
- Provide special services, (i.e. car rental, taxi arrangements, reservations, special occasions, package receiving)
- Set-up and assist with daily programs and events
- Assist the Director of Operations and Programming, Administrator, and Events Coordinator in duties associated with the smooth operation of the Village Centre as needed
- Complete administrative duties as assigned
- Review pass-on at every shift to ensure full understanding of requests and timelines
- No two days are the same and the role has no set schedule. Start times may be as early as 6:30 am and end times may be as late as 11:30 pm. Weekly work hours are dependent upon the needs of our Guests.
What you will bring to the table:
- A sensational customer service philosophy, with the desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- 3 – 5 years of working experience at a significantly high Customer Service level, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Ability to manage a flexible part-time schedule which will include weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Outgoing personality
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adjust to continually shifting priorities
- Consistently neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to use discretion when dealing with Owners, Guests and Vendors
- Strong computer skills including an expert working proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Word
As a 2019 Platinum-Level Best Managed Company, we will provide you the following:
- Opportunity for growth and career advancement
- Customised Training Programs.
- Gym access at the Jayman BUILT office building
- Extensive community and volunteer involvement.
Do you see the magic? Are you ready to be part of the lifestyle? Join the award winning Jayman BUILT team by applying at https://www.fitzii.com/apply/43089 no later than September 13, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquiries please.
You are applying for:
Village Centre Concierge