Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
As the Business Analyst (Contract) based in Edmonton, you are a subject matter expert in helping to disentangle the complexities of sales incentives and focus on analysis & insights of the customer and financial targets. Reporting to the District Sales Manager You will focus on “what if” analysis work, pressure testing ideas for sales performance enhancement.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will maintain pricing models for services and customer-specific requirements
- You will create a new incentive reporting mode
- You will maintain various daily/weekly/monthly sales and financial reporting
- You will manage AB and BC forecasting
- You will participate in ad hoc projects and initiatives
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Who Are You
- You have experience working with large datasets of varying quality across a variety of formats
- You have a strong familiarity with analytical toolsets, including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- You have a high level of comfort with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, with the ability to turn around complex materials on tight timelines
- You have the ability to convert a variety of strong, often conflicting opinions into actionable insights, next steps and decisions
- You have a comfort distilling complex data into high-level views that can be easily understood by a broad executive audience
- You have excellent time management skills, with the ability to self-direct and quickly prioritize tasks in a dynamically changing work environment
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next?
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for: