For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one-stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
Nedco, a leader in the electrical industry, is a company committed to high quality and customer service. The strength of that commitment by our people is reflected through Nedco's track record of professionalism and customer satisfaction. Nedco's commitment to value and on-going training and development enables our teams to provide quality solutions to our customers and empowers us to exceed their expectations, day after day. Nedco is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace.
As a Counter/Warehouse Representative you will be responsible for:
- Select orders for electrical parts and products, check for accuracy and pack for shipment
- Process and prepare paperwork for shipping including bills of lading, shipping invoices and freight costs
- Receive and verify accuracy of incoming shipments; correctly enter incoming inventory into the AS400 computer system
- Process returns following established procedures and re-enter into a computerized inventory system
- Maintain warehouse stock levels
- Participate in regular cycle counts and annual inventory
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Adhere to established Health & Safety procedures and practices
- Answer telephones and help at the Counter whenever required
- Other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
- Minimum one year of warehouse experience
- Good mathematical and data entry skills
- Proficiency in a computerized environment (AS400 and Windows)
- Electrical distribution/product knowledge
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.nedco.ca for other careers opportunities.
You are applying for: