Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
As the Branch Manager based in Newmarket, you will effectively manage the operations of the branch which will include sales, warehousing, expenses, budgeting and inventory. Reporting to the District Manager, you will provide direction, training and coaching to all branch staff.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will oversee the hiring, training and supervision of all personnel
- You will have P&L responsibility of the branch, managing budgets, expenses & inventory
- You will consistently ensure a high level of customer service
- You will ensure compliance from all employees with all health & safety policies, procedures and regulations
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing the customer experience. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Who Are You?
- You have at minimum 2-3 years demonstrated supervisory and sales experience
- You have a proven record of achieving revenue targets
- You are a strong communicator, problem-solver and leader
- You are a team player
- You are organized and have excellent interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next?
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for: