Divisional Pricing Manager
For over 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one-stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
Nedco, a leader in the electrical industry, is a company committed to high quality and customer service. The strength of that commitment by our people is reflected through Nedco's track record of professionalism and customer satisfaction. Nedco's commitment to value and on-going training and development enables our teams to provide quality solutions to our customers and empowers us to exceed their expectations, day after day. Nedco is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace.
The Divisional Pricing Manager will be part of the senior management team for Nedco West reporting to the General Manager and will be responsible for creating and implementing improvement initiatives specifically related to the Division’s pricing and margin mandates along with the implementation of national pricing programs. He/she will be part of the National Pricing Team for Canada and will be involved in creating and executing strategies identified by Corporate and also involved in standardization and sharing best practices. He/she will review and maintain these improvement programs on an ongoing basis to ensure that the Division meets or exceeds the budgeted margin objectives for sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Set strategic direction for pricing to support the business objectives; create and implement pricing and gross margin improvement initiatives for the Division based on divisional objectives and requirements.
- Examine and evaluate prices, profitability and competitive trends; analyze sizeable quantities of data using common tools; work with Corporate Pricing & Margin Manager on maintaining specific KPI’s related to margin measurement and improvement within the Division, and measures results to established targets set by Divisional Management. Provides Divisional Management with statistics as required and assist on reports for the Divisional General Manager to present at Business Reviews.
- Learn and understand the structure of data repositories and tables, how to organize, input and extract data from the IT system.
- Systematically and proactively guide the organization in pricing leadership; provide visible leadership in approach and open to change and continuous improvement to pricing and margin.
- Work with District, Sales and Account Managers on assigning and reviewing customer pricing to ensure customers are properly assigned. Assisting all employees involved in sales to resolve any pricing issues that may arise. Also, work with the Divisional Management and Branch Managers to identify sales opportunities.
Local and national training in price management will be provided.
- A college education plus 3-5 years of related experience or a combination of education and experience.
- At least 2-3 years of management or supervisory experience
- Sound business acumen to analyze financial reports and to develop appropriate implementation strategies to meet/exceed fiscal plans and targets.
- Strong communication, interaction, leadership and training skills
- Advance Level in Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- AS400 & BI experience would be an asset
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension packages
- A stable and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Employee bonus plan
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.nedco.ca for other careers opportunities.
You are applying for:
Divisional Pricing Manager