Inside Sales Supervisor
Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
As the Inside Sales Supervisor based in Burnaby, you will supervise and assist the inside & counter sales representatives. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be in direct contact with the purchasing, field sales teams and the customers via phone and counter sales.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will process orders, inquiries & quotations, provide back-up assistance with the counter and order desk.
- You will ensure all incoming calls are handled promptly
- You will review the workload on a regular basis and ensure the work is evenly distributed
- You will review all incoming purchase orders and distribute and ensure all orders are entered
- You will determine if a quotation request should be handled by the order desk or forwarded to the quotation department
- You will ensure customer inventory requirements for projects are identified and are available for the customer as scheduled
- You will work closely with Purchasing/Sales teams to identify inventory opportunities and requirements
- You will set up lunch and learn sessions with manufacturer representatives
- You will consistently achieve a high level of customer service
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Who Are You?
- You have a High School Education plus a minimum of 5 years related industry experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred minimum of 2 years direct managing or supervisory responsibilities
- You have the proven ability to communicate effectively with staff and build customer relationships
- You have the ability to read instructions and memorandums and interpret product specification sheets
- You have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under pressure while maintaining a good attitude
- You have strong interpersonal & organizational skills and an ability to impart knowledge
- You have a good knowledge of the AS400 system and proficiency with MS Office suite
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next?
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for:
Inside Sales Supervisor