Land Group Contract Administrator
We’re looking for a full-time Contract Administrator to manage construction contracts and project closeout for projects within the land group. Projects will include a wide variety of civil engineering projects with focus on land development, drainage, roadwork, lagoons, landfills, and miscellaneous infrastructure focused projects.
To provide personalized engineering services to municipalities, government agencies, developers, First Nations, and other industries. The strength of our team is our people who are committed to providing the right solutions.
To be the most respected and trusted engineering firm in our industry.
We strive to be: Reliable, Honest, Practical & Trustworthy.
- Prepare CCDC construction contracts with successful contractors.
- Apply for all necessary permits required prior to commencing construction (Water Security Agency permits, highway crossings, aquatic habitat protection, railway crossing, SaskWater, TransGas, SaskEnergy crossings, etc)
- Prepare progress certificates and associated documentation.
- Prepare proposed change notices, change orders, site instructions or other on-going contract documentation.
- Prepare deficiency lists in conjunction with project managers.
- Correspond and stay connected with project managers.
- Prepare certificate of substantial performance, construction completion certificates and final acceptance certificates.
- Track warranty inspection timelines.
- Track record drawing production and issuance to required authorities.
- Archive completed project files.
- Understand completely all company policies, filing procedures and goals of the Land Group and company.
- Assist Office Manager / Administrator with other duties in their absence including answering phone calls, mail document preparation, managing Sharefile, and other tasks as required.
- Assist with Development and Services agreement preparation.
- Liaise with developers and municipalities.
- Assist with development of project management standards.
- Understanding of lien legislation and CCDC 2 and CCDC 18 construction contracts.
- Thorough and methodical, yet efficient to ensure quality product is produced.
- Effectively manages time and can tend to several projects concurrently.
Attitude & Values
- Loyal team player capable of dealing with multiple types of personalities.
- Honest and assertive to help uphold the integrity of the team and company mission, vision and values.
- Sense of practical design.
- Displays reliable and trustworthy presence and strong work ethic.
- Acts honestly and assertively to help uphold the integrity of the team and company mission, vision and values.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, BlueBeam and Adobe InDesign software programs.
- Treats all information and materials in a confidential manner.
- Communicates issues of importance or concern to the immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Understands completely all company policies, filing procedures and goals of the Land Group and company.
- Understands and follows company safety manuals, project standards manuals and overall office manual.
- Delivers quality work in an efficient manner.
- Collaborates with others as required to complete assignments and support team efforts. Works to resolve conflicts and maintain harmony among co-workers.
- Sets priorities for own work and meets deadlines.
- Exceptional employee benefit plan includes life and disability insurance, extended health and dental care plus an extended health spending account.
- Excellent company RRSP contribution program.
- Competitive salary based on industry experience, technical requirements of the position.
- We also provide significant annual bonus packages based on performance, motivation, quality, and ability.
You are applying for:
Land Group Contract Administrator
Catterall & Wright Consulting Engineers
We value diversity & inclusion and will gladly answer questions or make accommodations in our hiring process.Request hiring accommodation