Digital Marketing Coordinator
We’re looking for a values-based individual to join our growing digital team. Your mission is to support our natural wellness brands (Botanica Health & MegaFood) by helping to create a first-class digital experience for our Canadian consumers. You will be responsible for content creation and influencer outreach while upkeeping our social media channels & websites. The right candidate for this position will be passionate about natural health & wellness and eager to expand their digital marketing skills. We are looking for a highly-organized individual who is interested in growing and learning with our team. This role reports to our Digital Marketing Manager.
Outcomes & Critical Success Factors
- Helping reach our monthly conversion rate online
- Ensuring 5-10% of our overall social media followers are actively engaged with our channels
- Increasing our social media followers & online engagement by 30% on a quarterly basis
- Planning, scheduling, & posting monthly content calendars for brands: blogs, recipes & social media posts
- Supporting our digital growth objectives and strategies for SEO, content marketing, website development and digital advertising
- Planning & executing in house photography/video content for social media use
- Responsible for managing monthly budgets across all accounts/platforms maintaining ROI and ad spend
- Helping establish our brands with digital influencers & meeting our monthly outreach targets
- Posting on our social media accounts several times a week and assessing the performance
- Upkeeping our social media feeds (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter) by replying to consumers within 24 hours
- Engaging with consumers and retailers online – ensuring all inquiries are answered within 24 hours
- Assisting with social media advertising & achieving monthly website traffic targets
- Creating digital media toolkits for our retailers on a quarterly basis
- Coordinating digital requests between our sales team and our retailers
- Coordinating with our Amazon team on monthly pricing & promotion updates to represent on social media ads
- Helping with the planning and execution of new product launched on our digital platforms.
- Working with the design team on updating content on our site: homepage banners, product images, product nutritional facts, retailer toolkits, social media images, blog & recipe images
- Working with the design team on content creation in-house (DIY photography with recipes & in-house guest interviews for social media)
- Working with our order processing team to ensure influencers receive products & giveaway orders
- Marketing, business, communications or related degree.
- Passion for natural health and wellness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn & adapt to a changing environment
- Gratitude and a positive approach to work
- Google AdWords experience
- Google Analytics experience
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience with social media management platforms: Hootsuite, Sprout, Later
- Experience with in-house photography and basic videography
- Basic Photoshop & video editing skills
- Agency experience managing multiple client accounts
- Digital advertising experience (email marketing, social media ads, online media ads)
- Influencer marketing experience
You are applying for:
Digital Marketing Coordinator
TallGrass Natural Health