Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
As the Commercial Quotations Specialist based in Calgary-Main, you will efficiently quote all new jobs that are out for tender, which will require the ability to determine if requested specifications are achievable and in line with both the requirements of our customer and for Westburne. Reporting to the Divisional Operations Manager, you will support the quotations and project management teams.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will act as a liaison with our vendors, contractors and internal staff
- You will obtain RFQ’s from our partners & coordinate the layout of the specifications which will include electrical takeoffs from single line diagrams as well as assembling lighting and distribution information packages
- You will negotiate with key suppliers to obtain project pricing
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Who Are You?
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office products
- You have the proven ability to communicate effectively and build customer relationships
- You have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under pressure while maintaining a good attitude
- You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills
- You have prior quotations experience in a similar industry
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next?
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for: