Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
What You Will Do With Us
As the Project Coordinator based in Edmonton, you will oversee day to day assigned projects providing advice and guidance as required. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will provide a wide range of administrative support to the Project Management team.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will maintain customer orders using the Direct Project Management System
- You will handle purchase order entries and maintain order tracking for all project orders.
- Expedite and conduct follow up on orders and reconcile final billings with customer purchase orders
- You will coordinate and interface between our vendors, sales team, management and our customers
- You will process shop drawings for approval/record purposes
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Who Are You?
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years related experience
- You are organized with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to maintain positive business relationships with suppliers and customers and resolve concerns that may occur
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment within time constraints
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply
What Is Next?
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for: