Rexel Canada Electrical Inc. is a world leader within the electrical distribution market. We operate in 38 countries, conduct business through a network of 2,200 branches and rely on the support of 30,000 employees internationally to provide electrical solutions and equipment within the industrial, residential, and commercial sectors. Throughout the world, Rexel is accelerating electrical advances in close collaboration with its customers and partners.
What You Will Do With Us
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Supervisor (Second Shift 11:00 – 7:00) for our Mississauga (Keaton) location. Under the direction of the Distribution Manager, you will assist in the overall management of the warehouse by providing supervision to your team members.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- Administering workflow and preparation of work schedules for team members so as to meet customer service standards
- Training employees on proper warehouse processes and reviewing safe equipment usage to ensure that proper health and safety measures are followed
- Working with team members to promote and maintain proper housekeeping within their areas of responsibilities.
- Ensuring that Workplace Health and Safety requirements, as well as company policies and procedures, are met
- Motivating staff and promoting a positive attitude in striving to run an efficient and effective warehouse
- Controlling and/or reducing costs and drive productivity within the warehouse
- Always striving to improve all warehouse operations in line with company objectives
- Handling warehouse and logistics issues as they occur
- Meeting productivity and performance objective in the DC
- Other duties as assigned.
Who Are You?
The successful person in this position must:
- Enjoy working hard and be able to perform well in stressful situations
- Be dedicated to maintaining a positive work environment at all times and while meeting deadlines
- Manage time effectively, prioritize tasks and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry skills are important
- Ability to analyze, solve routine problems and make sound decisions
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and work effectively in a team environment
What You Will Bring To The Table
- A minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience preferably in a warehouse setting
- Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
- Product knowledge of the electrical business would be an asset
- Sound understanding of Health & Safety and WSIB requirements/procedures
- Must have current forklift license/certificate
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
You are applying for:
Rexel Canada Electrical Inc.-Atlantic Division