For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one-stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
As a Project Coordinator based in Richmond, you will:
- Management of both commercial and industrial projects
- Resolve customer and supplier disputes
- Review supplier and customer terms and condition documents
- Maintain contact with customers and vendors to build a lucrative business relationship
- Conduct regular job status update meetings with sales force and management
- Evaluate job closing losses
- Obtain and analyze quote requests from contractors, sales representatives and bid depository
- Overlook specifications and determine if product requirements are achievable and profitable to the company
- Coordinate the quotation from various sources to organize a complete package for the customer
- Oversee order placements with manufacturers for quoted material on project orders
- Release reviewed material for shipment and expedite orders according to the stipulated delivery schedule
- Review the schedule of delivery dates
- Complete closing sheets on all quoted jobs
- College diploma in business/sales/marketing or equivalent education and/or experience
- 2 years of related experience in the industry
- Strong Excel Skills
- Product knowledge of the electrical business is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and negotiation skills
- Computer literacy – proficient with MS Office & IBM AS/400 knowledge
- Experience in quotations/project coordination is a definite asset
Employee Value Proposition
Joining Nedco means choosing a company that listens to its employees. Nedco accelerates progress, all the while respecting its people, their culture and diversity
As a Nedco employee, you will have the opportunity to:
- Think ahead
- Work with a great team
- Make a personal impact
- Learn from the best
- Earn the career you want
We can offer people a remarkable range of career opportunities – whether that’s moving up in a particular area of expertise or switching to something completely new. If you’re motivated, we’ll help you find the career path that suits you.
Nedco provides a stable and safe work environment along with a competitive salary with excellent benefits and pension packages.
Nedco is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace.
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.nedco.ca for other careers opportunities.
You are applying for: