For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one-stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
Nedco, a leader in the electrical industry, is a company committed to high quality and customer service. The strength of that commitment by our people is reflected through Nedco's track record of professionalism and customer satisfaction. Nedco's commitment to value and on-going training and development enables our teams to provide quality solutions to our customers and empowers us to exceed their expectations, day after day. Nedco is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace.
As a Branch Manager, your essential duties will be to:
- Develop and recommend sales strategies, marketing objectives, including sales volume and profit forecasts to the District Manager.
- Maintain and develop sales and profit objectives with assigned key accounts.
- Maintain accurate customer service measurement criteria and take appropriate action to ensure compliance with customer service standards.
- Prepare or ensure the preparation of work schedules in such a way that workflow for all areas (including counter sales and inside sales functions) are adequate to ensure compliance with customer service standards.
- Hire personnel in the Branch in accordance with Company standards and procedures.
- Promote and maintain a positive work climate within the Branch.
- Ensure proper implementation and application of company policies and procedures in general, but specifically those regarding inventory control, delivery, billing and collection, and security.
- Keep track of products to determine causes for discrepancies between inventory counts and stock control records, and recommends remedial action to resolve discrepancies.
- A college education plus 3-5 years of related experience within the electrical distribution industry or a combination of education and experience.
- At least 2-3 years of management or supervisory experience
- Sound business acumen to analyze financial reports and to develop appropriate implementation strategies to meet/exceed fiscal plans and targets.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- AS400 experience would be an asset
- Must have experience in the sale of electrical products/industry
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension packages
- A stable and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Employee bonus plan
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.nedco.ca for other careers opportunities.
You are applying for: