Area Service Manager
Our home base could be yours too.
Quality is what we do. Be a part of it.
As an Area Service Manager, you be responsible for addressing post-possession homeowner concerns for both Multi-Family and Single-Family customers. You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and put in a hard day’s work, maybe even get a little dirty. You have a willingness to learn and understand that customer service is a priority.
Are you ready to join our team and help provide our customers with a worry-free home?
A Day in the life of an Area Service Manager:
- Conduct visual inspections of warranty issues
- Perform possession and pre-occupancy inspections
- Perform a variety of hands-on repairs in customers’ homes
- Scheduling sub-trades to perform services
- Follow-up with customers to ensure service work has been completed as agreed
- Maintain a team environment through high-quality communication skills with customers, trades and staff and customers
What you will bring to the table:
- Post-secondary education/certification in the building trades (e.g. carpentry, drywall, finishing, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience in the warranty and service field
- Strong ability to be proactive and adapt to continually shifting priorities
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and an ability to meet deadlines
- Well-developed communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong familiarity with technology including iPads and basic office software such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to react well under pressure
- Demonstrated respect for customers, trades and staff in challenging situations
- Valid Standard First Aid, CSTS, and WHIMIS Certificates, and a valid Driver’s license
As a 2019 Platinum-Level Best Managed Company, we will provide you the following:
- Flexible health and dental coverage
- Customized Training Programs
- Opportunity for growth and career advancement
- Employee Discounts
- On-site Gym
- Extensive community and volunteer involvement.
Do you see the magic? Are you ready to be part of the lifestyle? Join the award winning Jayman BUILT team and contribute to our exceptional track record, with over 26 thousand homes built in the last 39 years. Please send your resume and cover letter to https://www.fitzii.com/apply/41300 no later than July 14, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquiries please.
You are applying for:
Area Service Manager